For what the heck im talking about see Number Forms
Note that most glyphs portray these as 1/2 where the numbers sit to the left and right of the fraction slash.
However some fonts have what are called stacked fractions, nut fractions, or vertical fractions.
Here are some from the Google Fonts library:
- Coda – by Vernon Adams
- Telex – by Huerta Tipografica
- Arbutus Slab – by Karolina Lach
- Unica One – by Eduardo Tunni
- Concert One
- Cherry Swash – by Nataliya Kasatkina
- Economica – by Vicente Lamonaca
- Special Elite – by Astigmatic